Some Early Pregnancy Symptoms
Look for Early Pregnancy Symptoms
can be quite an exciting experience for most women. Whether or not you
are pregnant can only be ascertained by a blood test, which your doctor
will carry out. However, you can look for certain early pregnancy symptoms
that will indicate that you are pregnant.
uncommon early pregnancy symptom is the appearance of flu. Other uncommon
symptoms could be loss of appetite, muscle aches, vomiting and diarrhea,
pale bowel movements, dark-colored urine, stomach pains, and liver problems.
These are not very common symptoms of pregnancy and you should obtain more
information about flu symptoms before concluding you are pregnant.
- An early pregnancy symptom, cramping, is among the most common signs
of pregnancy, besides a missed period or a period accompanied by lesser
than normal bleeding.
- Constipation, caused by hormonal changes and pressure from the uterus
growing and pushing against the bowel, is another common cause of early
- Among the early symptoms of pregnancy is the darkening of the areola
(the dark area around the nipple), which may occur about one week after
- You may start feeling exhausted or sleepy about one to six months
- You may develop unexplained craving for food.
- Headaches may accompany pregnancy. Headaches could be due to the increase
of hormones in the body. Other reasons of headaches could be caffeine
withdrawal, dehydration or eyestrain. To know more about headaches during
pregnancy, you can use search words such as -‘early pregnancy
symptom headache’ - on the search engine without quotes and look
for more information on this subject.
- The symptom of frequent urination may appear six to eight weeks after
conception, and may continue throughout pregnancy.
- Lower abdominal cramps are common during pregnancy.
- If you suddenly sense an increased sense of smell, you could be pregnant.
- Nausea and vomiting are normal signs of pregnancy that appear two
to ten weeks after conception. You could feel nausea (morning sickness)
and/or have a full bout of vomiting. Hormonal changes may be reason
for experiencing nausea or vomiting.
- You could possibly feel that your breasts have swollen and become
tender after about one to two weeks of conception. They are likely to
be that way all through your pregnancy.
- Lower backaches normally occur during pregnancy and remain throughout
pregnancy. To find out more type the keywords - early backache pregnancy
symptom – in any search engine.
- You might feel bloated and notice weight gain. Some women may also
experience diarrhea during early pregnancy. To learn more about diarrhea
during pregnancy and type the search words ‘bloating early pregnancy
symptom’, ‘diarrhea early pregnancy symptoms’ into
any search engine without quotes to extract more information on this
aspect of pregnancy.
Internet is wide resource of information on all these aspects of pregnancy
and to find relevant information, you can type search words or phrases ‘early
in pregnancy flu like symptom’, ‘early flu like pregnancy symptom’,
and ‘early pregnancy symptom flu’ to get relevant information
and be better equipped to handle any symptoms that may arise.
If you have a few or more of these symptoms and feel that you are pregnant,
visit your doctor to confirm your pregnancy. Your doctor will get your
blood test done to confirm if you are pregnant. You will need to take
good care of yourself during the entire period of pregnancy. Follow
the advice of your doctor and avoid alcohol, caffeine and cigarettes.
Relax and enjoy this golden period of your life to the hilt.
Check our recommended sources for attractive deals and offers on pregnancy
supplies and a large range of maternity apparel and other maternity
More Information on Early Signs and Symptoms of Pregnancy: